Preis auf Anfrage
- Identify basic interfaces used to manage the Check Point environment.
- Identify the types of technologies that Check Point supports for automation.
- Explain the purpose of the Check Management High Availability (HA) deployment.
- Identify the workflow followed to deploy a Primary and solution Secondary servers.
- Explain the basic concepts of Clustering and ClusterXL, including protocols, synchronization, connection stickyness.
- Identify how to exclude services from synchronizing or delaying synchronization.
- Explain the policy installation flow.
- Explain the purpose of dynamic objects, updatable objects, and network feeds.
- Understand how to manage user access for internal and external users.
- Describe the Identity Awareness components and configurations.
- Describe different Check Point Threat Prevention solutions.
- Articulate how the Intrusion Prevention System is configured.
- Obtain knowledge about Check Point’s IoT Protect.
- Explain the purpose of Domain-based VPNs.
- Describe situations where externally managed certificate authentication is used.
- Describe how client security can be provided by Remote Access.
- Discuss the Mobile Access Software Blade.
- Explain how to determine if the configuration is compliant with the best practices.
- Define performance tuning solutions and basic configuration workflow.
- Identify supported upgrade and migration methods and procedures for Security Management Servers and dedicated Log and SmartEvent Servers.
- Identify supported upgrade methods and procedures for Security Gateways.
- Navigate the Environment and Using the Management API
- Deploy Secondary Security Management Server
- Configure a Dedicated Log Server
- Deploy SmartEvent
- Configure a High Availability Security Gateway Cluster
- Work with ClusterXL
- Configure Dynamic and Updateable Objects
- Verify Accelerated Policy Installation and Monitoring Status
- Elevate Security with HTTPS Inspection
- Deploy Identity Awareness
- Customize Threat Prevention
- Configure a Site-to-Site VPN with an Interoperable Device
- Deploy Remote Access VPN
- Configure Mobile Access VPN
- Monitor Policy Compliance
- Report SmartEvent Statistics
- Tuning Security Gateway Performance
- Identify and use Linux-based and Check Point commands and tools for system monitoring, file editing, and file viewing.
- Identify and use the appropriate troubleshooting and debug commands/tools to resolve advanced Management Server and API Server issues.
- Investigate and troubleshoot traffic or security-related issues using logs and events monitoring tools.
- Identify and use the appropriate troubleshooting and debug commands/tools to resolve advanced Security Gateway issues.
- Demonstrate an understanding of advanced troubleshooting tools and techniques for kernel debugging.
- Identify and use the appropriate troubleshooting and debug commands/tools to resolve advanced Access Control issues.
- Identify and use the appropriate troubleshooting and debug commands/tools to resolve advanced Identity Awareness issues.
- Identify and use the appropriate troubleshooting and debug commands/tools to resolve advanced Site-to-Site VPN Troubleshooting issues.
- Identify and use the appropriate troubleshooting and debug commands/tools to resolve advanced Client-toSite VPN Troubleshooting issues.
- Collect and read live and historical CPView data.
- Troubleshoot CPM and SmartConsole login issues.
- Restore a Management High Availability environment from a temporary Primary Down condition.
- Troubleshoot SmartLog processes.
- Collect and interpret user mode debugs.
- Collect and interpret kernel debugs.
- Debug Unified Policy Inspection in kernel to understand match process.Debug the Identity Awareness user mode processes.
- Collect and interpret Site-to-Site VPN Debugs.
- Collect and interpret Remote Access VPN Debugs.
- Technical professionals who support, install deploy or administer Check Point products.
- Security experts and Check Point resellers who desire to obtain the necessary knowledge required to perform more advanced troubleshooting skills while managing their security environments.
Individual Training: Preis auf Anfrage
Inhouse Training: Preis auf Anfrage
Group Leader Sales
Beratungszentrale und Buchungshotline:
Preis auf Anfrage