Preis auf Anfrage
- Deploying Exchange Server
- Managing Exchange Server 2016 storage
- Managing recipient objects
- Managing recipients and Exchange servers by using Exchange Server cmdlets
- Implementing client connectivity
- Managing high availability in Exchange Server
- Implementing disaster recovery for Exchange Server
- Configuring and managing message transport
- Configuring message security
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Exchange Server
- Securing and maintaining Exchange Server
- Implementing and managing Exchange Online deployments
The audience for this course includes enterprise-level messaging administrators on Exchange Server. IT generalists and helpdesk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server may also take this course. Students taking this course are expected to have at least two years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of Windows Server administration, network administration, helpdesk, or system administration. They are also expected to have some experience with Exchange Server concepts but previous experience managing Exchange Server is not a requirement.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Deploy Exchange Server.
- Plan and configure storage for Exchange Server.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server.
- Perform recipient management and Exchange server management tasks by using Exchange Server cmdlets.
- Deploy Client Access services in Exchange Server.
- Manage high availability in Exchange Server.
- Implement disaster recovery for Exchange Server.
- Configure and manage message transport in Exchange Server.
- Configure message security in Exchange Server.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server.
- Configure Exchange Server role-based access control permissions and configure audit logging for both administrators and users.
- Implement and manage integration with Exchange Online.
- In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
Individual Training: Preis auf Anfrage
Inhouse Training: Preis auf Anfrage
Group Leader Sales
Beratungszentrale und Buchungshotline:
Preis auf Anfrage