Preis auf Anfrage
– Module 1: SD-WAN Solution Components
– Module 2: Secure Extensible Network Deployment
– Module 3: SD-WAN Template Deployment
– Module 4: SD-WAN Overlay Routing[
– Module 5: SD-WAN Policies and QoS
– Enterprise Network System Installers
– System Integrators
– System Administrators
– Network Administrators
– Solutions Designers
The Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (ENSDW) v1.0 is a 2-day instructor-led hands-on course provides an overview of the Cisco SD-WAN solution and SD-WAN components. You will learn how to create, manage, and operate a secure extensible network using Cisco SD-WAN products. Cisco SD-WAN is a new technology, this training covers salient features such as zero-touch provisioning, secure network bring-up, configuration using feature templates, configuration of Overlay Management Protocol (OMP) and policies for network traffic management. Students will also learn about policies and quality of service (QoS) in the SD-WAN overlay network.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
– Identify the various components and architecture of the Cisco SD-WAN solution.
– Deploy vEdge routers in a secure extensible network.
– Create templates to aide in the deployment and operation of the secure extensible network.
– Configure and verify overlay routing in the secure extensible network.
– Create simple policies to control traffic flow in the secure extensible network.
It is recommended, but not required, to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
– Strong understanding of enterprise wide area network design
– Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
– Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec)
Here are recommended Cisco learning offerings that may help students meet these prerequisites:
– Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
– Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
– Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS)
Individual Training: Preis auf Anfrage
Inhouse Training: Preis auf Anfrage
Group Leader Sales
Beratungszentrale und Buchungshotline:
Preis auf Anfrage