Preis auf Anfrage
Course 3140 provides content related to GroupWise 2104 software. It is designed to help GroupWise administrators become familiar with and proficient in most aspects of GroupWise that are necessary to manage a GroupWise system such as installation, system management, user management and expanding the system and system upgrades.
Upon completion of the course, the student should be able to set up a basic GroupWise system that includes users and other resources, install and configure the GroupWise client on Windows, add associated GroupWise products to the system like the Calendar Server, the Internet Agent, and WebAccess.
Students taking the course should be familiar with the basics of the Linux and Windows operating systems, their file structure, and how to navigate their interfaces. Some networking skill is also useful. Being conversant in basic email terminology is also helpful.
The audience for the GroupWise 2014 Administration includes new GroupWise system administrators, training partners, technical-support staff, and network integrators.
– Install GroupWise and create a new GroupWise system
– Manage Install Console security
– Add users to the system
– Setup distributed administration
– Navigate the GroupWise file system structure
– Install and navigate the GroupWise client
– Configure and manage directory associations
– Perform administrative tasks and maintenance
– Install and configure the GroupWise Internet agent
– Install, configure and use the GroupWise Calendar Server
– Expand a GroupWise system
– Install and use WebAccess
– Install and configure the Calendar Publishing Host
– Install and configure GroupWise Monitor
– Upgrade from GroupWise 2012 to GroupWise 2014
– Implement GroupWise Mobility Service
There are no real prerequisites for this course. As mentioned in the course description, students taking the course should be familiar with the basics of the Linux and Windows operating systems, their file structure, and how to navigate their interfaces. Some networking skill is also useful. Being conversant in basic email terminology is also helpful.
Individual Training: Preis auf Anfrage
Inhouse Training: Preis auf Anfrage
Group Leader Sales
Beratungszentrale und Buchungshotline:
Preis auf Anfrage