Preis auf Anfrage
– Identifying Cisco Nexus Platforms
– Implementing Cisco Nexus
– Managing Cisco Nexus
– Describing Virtual Device Contexts
– Describing Port Channels and Virtual Port Channels
– Configuring First Hop Redundancy Protocols
– Solutions architects
– Data center architects
– Network architects
– System engineers
– Data center engineers
– Network engineers
– Technical decision makers
– Presales engineers
– Cisco integrators and partners
The Introducing Cisco NX-OS Switches and Fabrics in the Data Center (DCINX) v1.0 course gives you a technical overview the Cisco Nexus Switches key capabilities including platforms, architecture, software, management, and features that contribute to performance, high availability, flexibility, operational simplicity, and investment protection. The course is for technical decision makers and IT professionals who architect, implement, and manage Cisco Nexus switches in data center environments. You will have hand-on practice exploring key features including Virtual Device Contexts (VDC), FHRP protocols, and user management.
The Configuring Cisco Nexus Switches (DCCNX) v1.0 course may also be taken after taking this course to learn how to configure the Cisco Nexus Switches using Cisco NX-OS.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
– Identify the platforms that make the Cisco Nexus 7000, 5000, 3000, and 2000 product families
– Implement Cisco Nexus
– Explore Cisco Nexus basic features
– Describe virtual device contexts
– Describe port channels and virtual port channels
– Configure First Hop Redundancy protocols
The knowledge and skills that students are expected to have before attending this course:
– Students should be familiar with Cisco data center technologies.
– Students should understand networking protocols, routing, and switching.
– Students should have an understanding of business and application requirements.
Here are recommended Cisco learning offerings that may help students meet these prerequisites:
– Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
– Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU)
– Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Individual Training: Preis auf Anfrage
Inhouse Training: Preis auf Anfrage
Group Leader Sales
Beratungszentrale und Buchungshotline:
Preis auf Anfrage