Preis auf Anfrage
Die Schwerpunkte dieser Schulung werden nach Ihrem persönlichen Beratungsgespräch festgelegt.
In diesem Kurs sind folgende Themen vorgesehen:
– Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
– Access security files, file systems, and networks
– Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
– Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
– Manage security and system access
– Control the boot process and system services
This offering is geared toward Windows system administrators, network administrators, and other system administrators who are interested in supplementing current skills or backstopping other team members, in addition to Linux system administrators who are responsible for these tasks:
– Configuring, installing, upgrading, and maintaining Linux systems using established standards and procedures
– Providing operational support
– Managing systems for monitoring system performance and availability
– Writing and deploying scripts for task automation and system administration
Impact on the organization
This offering provides your team members with a solid foundation in Linux system administration, helping ensure improved ability to manage your infrastructure efficiently. These skills can help improve system reliability and storage utilization efficiency, while making responsiveness to system failures faster and more accurate. This offering is the second of a two-part series that takes a computer professional from minimal Linux experience to being a fully capable Linux administrator.
Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
Impact on the individual
As a result of completing this offering, you should be able to perform and validate the key tasks needed to become a full-time Linux administrator. You will be introduced to more advanced administrative topics, such as storage management using LVM, SELinux management, and automated installation. This offering goes deeper into enterprise Linux administration, including file systems and partitioning, logical volumes, SELinux, firewall configuration, and troubleshooting.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
-Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using Kickstart
– Manage file systems and logical volumes
– Manage scheduled jobs
– Access network file systems
– Manage SELinux
– Control firewalls
– Perform troubleshooting tasks
Red Hat System Administration I(RH124)
Individual Training: Preis auf Anfrage
Inhouse Training: Preis auf Anfrage
Group Leader Sales
Beratungszentrale und Buchungshotline:
Preis auf Anfrage