Preis auf Anfrage
– Implement a troubleshooting methodology
– Troubleshoot network connectivity
– Troubleshoot authentication issues
– Troubleshoot application access issues
– Troubleshoot file access issues
– Troubleshoot storage issues
– Troubleshoot Group Policy
– Troubleshooting AD DS
– Troubleshoot remote access to data and apps
– Troubleshoot visualization issues
– Troubleshooting high availability
This course is intended for IT professionals who are experienced Windows Server administrators and want to expand their troubleshooting skills. Students should be experienced with day-to-day administration of Windows Server. These students may or may not have Windows Server 2016–specific training.
After completing this course students will be able to:
– Understand the common steps in the troubleshooting process, and the commonly used troubleshooting tools. Utilize remote administration tools and how to troubleshoot Windows PowerShell commands and script.
– Troubleshoot network connectivity issues by using Windows Server 2016 tools.
– Troubleshoot network connectivity issues by using Microsoft Message Analyzer. Troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 settings, network communication, the configuration of DHCP and client name resolution.
– Troubleshoot authentication issues, including user and computer authentication issues and AD DS replication issues.
– Troubleshoot authentication to Office 365.
– Troubleshoot issues related to application access.
– Troubleshoot issues related to accessing web-based applications.
– Troubleshoot issues related to file access.
– Manage and troubleshoot BitLocker.
– Troubleshoot issues related to server storage.
– Troubleshoot and optimize DFS namespaces and replication.
– Troubleshoot advanced file services.
– Troubleshoot issues related to Group Policy.
– Troubleshoot a Group Policy application.
– Troubleshoot issues related to AD DS.
– Explain control management of AD DS objects and how to backup and restore AD DS objects.
– Troubleshoot issues related to domain controllers and trust relationships between domains and forests.
– Troubleshoot remote access to data and apps.
– Describe remote access options for apps, and how to troubleshoot Remote Desktop Services.
– Troubleshoot issues related to virtualization.
– Troubleshoot high availability.
– Troubleshoot failover clustering and Hyper-V clustering.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
– Networking fundamentals, including IPv4 and Domain Name System (DNS)
– Principles and management of AD DS
– Basic understanding of public key infrastructure (PKI)
– Windows PowerShell basics
– Load balancing
– Failover clustering
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses, or obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills:
– Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (MOC 20740)
– Networking with Windows Server 2016 (MOC 20741)
– Identity with Windows Server 2016 (MOC 20742)
Individual Training: Preis auf Anfrage
Inhouse Training: Preis auf Anfrage
Group Leader Sales
Beratungszentrale und Buchungshotline:
Preis auf Anfrage