Preis auf Anfrage
– Managing Console Access and Delegating Responsibility
– Managing Client-to-SEPM Communication
– Managing the Client Architecture and Active Directory Integration
– Managing Clients and Responding to Threats
– Monitoring the Environment and Responding to Threats
– Creating Incident and Health Reports
– Introducing Content Updates using LiveUpdate
– Analyzing the SEPM Content Delivery System
– Managing Group Update Providers
– Configuring Location Aware Content Updates
– Managing Certified and Rapid Release Definitions
This course is for IT and system administration professionals who are charged with managing and monitoring Symantec Endpoint Protection endpoints.
The Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.x: Manage and Administer course is designed for the network, IT security, and systems administration professional in a Security Operations position tasked with the day-to-day operation of the SEPM management console. The class covers configuring sever-client communication, domains, groups, and locations and Active Directory integration. You also learn how Symantec Endpoint Protection uses LiveUpdate servers and Group Update Providers to deliver content to clients. In addition, you learn how to respond to incidents using monitoring and reporting.
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
– Describe how the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM) communicates with clients and make appropriate changes as necessary.
– Design and create Symantec Endpoint Protection group structures to meet the needs of your organization.
– Respond to threats using SEPM monitoring and reporting.
– Analyze the content delivery system (LiveUpdate).
– Reduce bandwidth consumption using the best method to deliver content updates to clients.
– Configure Group Update Providers.
– Create location aware content updates.
– Use Rapid Release definitions to remediate a virus outbrea
You must have working knowledge of advanced computer terminology, including TCP/IP networking terms and Internet terms, and an administrator-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Individual Training: Preis auf Anfrage
Inhouse Training: Preis auf Anfrage
Group Leader Sales
Beratungszentrale und Buchungshotline:
Preis auf Anfrage